Our partners from the General Directorate of Tourism are starting to hold the new activity workshops for those who are part of the Urban Birding tourism product. These include the presentation of the pilot routes to observe lesser kestrels and other birds in the urban SPAs of Extremadura where said product is being developed:
Zafra: Tuesday, November 12, 9:00 a.m. Manuel Pérez Business Initiatives Center (Fairgrounds).
Jerez de los Caballeros: Wednesday, November 13, 9:00 a.m. Vasco Núñez de Balboa House Museum (C/ La Oliva, 12).
Trujillo: Tuesday, November 19, 9:00 a.m. Center for Entrepreneurship and Rural Innovation of Trujillo (I-Novo Center).
Plasencia: Wednesday, November 20, 9:00 a.m. Popular University (Paseo del Caño Soso, unnumbered)
Cáceres: Thursday, November 21, 9:00 a.m. (La Isla Palace, La Concepción Square, 2)
CONTENTS OF THE ACTIVITY WORKSHOP
9:00. Prior meeting. Technicians from the General Directorate of Tourism and +Magín will hold a meeting with the local committee.
9:30. Part I: Information on the product's current situation.
- Round of presentations.
- Explanation of the workshop's development (+Magín).
- Workshop presentation (General Directorate of Tourism).
- Product evaluation round. Each participant will explain how the product is working during the first months.
- Plenary debate of conclusions.
10:15. Part II: Product improvement.
- Dynamics to identify the best experiences.
- By groups, the most successful experiences will be identified. The possibilities for improvement and the possibilities for complementing experiences with the offerings of other members will be studied.
- Each group will present their results.
- Exchange of experiences. Each company will individually suggest cross-selling opportunities.
- Changes to be applied in the experiences that appear in the catalog.
- Workshop conclusions. As a summary, the main conclusions of the workshop will be presented (+Magín and General Directorate of Tourism).
11:15. Coffee break.
11:30. Part III: Discovery of new resources.
- Presentation of the pilot route (+Magín).
- Participation in the pilot route. Includes the evaluation of the participants and the detection of new resources (+Magín).
12:30. End of workshop.